Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Oh Chuuuuck!

Just watched Gossip Girl.
Shocking.

Poor Chuck! As if that beautiful child hasn't got enough on his plate, his own mother makes a deal with his devil uncle and then runs away! Chuck-a-doodle-do is better without her fo sho.

And isn't Nate a sweetheart? His likeness to the puppets in Team America has always put me off, but he's so sweet to Little J, it makes him attractive.
Serena is a dull as wallpaper this season. I miss her with Dan - who is also piss-boring this season. What is god's name happened ? Bring back Serena's nemesis! What was her name? Victoria? Georgina ! That was it, Georgina - bring her back, she was brilliantly evil.

Originally, Dan Humphrey was my faaaave male character - I just loved his earthy hansome intelligence. After a while, Chuck got a serious amount of loving (when he started to fall in love with Blair). Nate's never ever had love, ever.

I think the couples should be like this;

Dan + Serena ♥
Blair + Chuck ♥ (4eva n evaaa)
Nate + Vanessa/Little J - I don't really care tbh.

Oh, and as a passing thought - what the hell happened to Eric Van der Woodsen ? Did he disappear off the face of the planet ? Bring him back! Make him have a gay love affair with Nate! Hahaa. Quality television that would be.

Photobucket - Nate Archibald ?

Photobucket - Gary from team America ?

No comments: