Monday, 15 March 2010

Why Primark on a Sunday afternoon is heaven;

1. Because it is less busy.
2. Due to less people, workers can actually work and tidy things up so it doesn't look like a jumble sale.
3. Because the ques take about 1-3mins tops to get through.

So basically, go to Primark late on a Sunday afternoon (I went about 4.30). When I had a quick peek in on Monday a couple of weeks back it was heaving. Trust me, Sunday's the key ;)

From Primark I bought some pyjamas (because my current ones are dirty and I don't have enough laundry to justify the £2.20 wash, then the £1 dry.) some slippers (uber comfy and snuggly) a swimming cosy (my thighs are huge and cellulite-y in it, but I'm thinking that after a few times being put to use, that this may not be as much of an issue ? Wishful thinking ?) and some bangles. Only came to £19 in total. Bargain.

Yesterday I also bought some more shampoo, a Grazia magazine, lunch at EAT (ham&cheese panini of course ♥) and Billy Elliot on DVD. OH, and two MEGA boxes of tissues - this cold is full on taking the Michael now. How is it possible that I have so much snot in my head ? Seriously ?

On a serious note, I'm concerned that I'm starting with Sinusitis again. The colour of my mucus is severely discoloured (mostly a sort of army khaki colour, but can occasionally be orange), and I'm experiencing occasional twinges of pain from my sinuses on the top of my cheeks, under my eye. However, symptoms are no where near as bad as last time (no fever, dizziness etc), so I'm thinking that I'm a hypochondriac who needs to calm down.
However, I was given antibiotics for my Sinusitis last time, and apparently it can come back afterwards if you take antibiotics. Concerning to say the least.

Anyway, yesterday was a lovely day, came back from town to find a full house (it had been just me and one other flatmate who I don't talk to terribly often), so that was nice, had a quick chat. Then had a very social dinner with everyone in the lounge watching Jumanji. Then I had an hour and half phone conversation with my BFF from home, then I downloaded Gorillaz new album, Plastic Beach (which is BIZARRE, by the way, more on that to come), then I had a shower, got into my new jim-jams from Primark and went to bed. Heavenly.

This morning I spent a couple of hours making a whopping camouflage on my notice board. It makes the room look so much cleaner having a focal point and not just pictures dotted around everywhere. Plus, I needed some room for my revision notes, that I still yet to begin, by my desk - so I just consolidated everything onto my notice board. I'm far too organised to need a notice board anyway. I have the memory of an elephant :)

Well this has been a nice ramble, however I do have work to do and websites to browse, so if you'll excuse me ;)

No comments: