As promised...
It all started with a mime costume....
The night was a moderately chilly Thursday, and four mimes ventured out into the night, wearing white tops, black trousers, braces and gloves - oh what a sight ! (I can't be bothered to rhyme anymore).
Basically, I had my beautiful shiny Nokia 6700 Classic from the start of Uni because it came free with my contract - it was absolutely gorgeous. I had it out a lot during the night in the club - texting my friends to ask where they were, etc. Sometime during the night out I took off my mime gloves and hastily stuffed them in my bag. We all went the the bar and I went in my bag and tahdahhh! My phone wasn't there.
I basically went a little bit crazy for 24 hours, constantly searching for it, phoning the club etc (crying a lot)- no luck.
I've never lost anything like that before in my life. I ALWAYS keep one hand on my bag just in case... I never thought I'd have the audacity to lose it on my own merit. We know that it was picked up from the floor and taken because of the phone calls/texts on my phone made after I lost it. Luckily, we weren't charged for these uses and the sim was blocked in the morning.
So basically, I've ordered the same design of phone from a, erm, Chinese website, and am now hastily awaiting it's arrival. Since I lost my phone, I've been using my old one, which my parents somehow managed to send to me the very next day. :)
It's been a rocky road, but hopefully I will be reunited with my pretty little phone (Chinese model) again soon. I think I will name her Luna. ( I didn't have my previous phone long enough to come up with a name. RIP. )
Monday, 1 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is she shiny? My phone's name is Luna as well. It was Stella, but she died, so I got her twin. =]
xx
Haha, it still hasn't arrived yet, but it should be shiny - or it's going back !
RIP Stella !
The old phone I'm using for the time being is called Sid after the Skins character - thought you'd appreciate that ;) XX
Post a Comment