Thursday, 4 March 2010

Bad Taste .

Okay, so for about 18 months, okay - a year, I've found Robert Pattinson physically unappealing. Yes, seriously, shock horror right ?
I think part of the reason is how it's difficult to find someone who doesn't find him attractive, and so I aim to be that needle in the haystack. Also, he's like a skinny little pretty boy who doesn't wash. I can't be doing with that.

Anyway, the point of the post is the fact that recently, I've been finding him easier on the eye - for example, I watched an interview with him on Perez Hilton this morning, and I didn't cringe, or want to quickly scroll past it - I stopped, and enjoyed him being on the interview.

My taste is not changing in anyway, I must assure you - I'm still firmly Team Jacob - it's just maybe RPatz isn't as repulsive as I started believing he was.

Obviously if it was between him and Shia LaBeouf, Beefy would win hands down.... but I would have to ponder..

No comments: