Many exciting things are lined up/have happened to me recently:
1. My beloved Daddy bought my Mummy and I tickets to see the one, the only, magnificent LADY GAGA on Friday.
...
....
WAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHH !!!! ♥
- amAAAAzeballs. (Sorry Perez Hilton to steal your word, but it's so appropriate).
2. I bought Anastasia & Holes today from HMV. I was in a childish film mood, and they WERE only £3 each. Bargain.
3. Johnny Depp (& Timmy Burton) were on Friday Night with Jonathon Ross on, err.. Friday night and Johnny Depp is so wonderfully weird. Just how I imagined him - and his voice is basically Cpt. Jack Sparrow but American. LOVE IT. Timmy Tim Tim's American too, which is weird because I was always under the illusion that he was British - probably because Helena Bonham Carter is British, and they art betrothed.
4. Vintage Fair on Saturday. I'm very tempted to give this a miss and just go straight home after LADY GAGA (woo!!) on Friday night, but I think I should go be sociable and invest in old things I don't need but will definitely require to stare at occasionally.
5. My new phone is arriving soon ! During my appalling neglect of this blog, I completely forgot to tell you The Olde Ballad of the Lost/Stolen Phone. I'll post all about it a wee mo.
And I think that that is it. Not bad eh ? Seriously - LADY GAGA, FOUR DAYS ! WAH !
Monday, 1 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment