Yes, you're getting a dream post. Why ? Because it's all sorts of cool and I feel the need to share.
Basically Heath Ledger was in it and it was pretty normal. I won loads of random dance competitions and at the end of receiving my little certificate thing, Heath and I went off to watch a play. Bizarre, yet unbelievably normal. That was it really. We chatted about tattoos and such - and I looked down, and I was covered in little, intricate tattoos that looked like stickers - cherry blossom leaves and birds, all across my arms and shoulders. I was really happy. Then I woke up because I could hear movement in the kitchen downstairs. I tried to get back into the dream but I absolutely couldn't. Another brief moment with the Ledger; short but sweet.
Does it mean something when you dream about chatting with people who are dead?
Often, it's hard to draw the line between dream and reality, but it's pretty clear that it was in your head when the person you talked to was dead. (Oo, rhyme).
------------------------------
I got some good news last night - my Finds Training module has been scheduled for 31st May -18th June, which means, quite frankly, that I will have a lovely long Summer. Second year doesn't start until mid-October, so I'll have pretty much 3 + 1/2 months off. Heaven. Doing lots of nothing hopefully :)
Wednesday, 31 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment