...When you're doing practically nothing.
Okay, I've been doing an average amount of stuff, socialising and sitting on the sofa mostly. However, an attempt at work has been included in the swamp of relative nothing-ness. Seriously worried about how behind I am. It's day 5 of week 2. I haven't even finished one essay yet, let alone two +revision.
Oh bollocks.
Anyway, the chocolate went down quickly and comfortably, I'm sure you're keen to hear - ate it all in about three days. I've been eating nothing but crap this holiday, actually. But I suppose it will all stop on April 26th when I go back to uni. I hope. Will it? I've still got loads of crisps and sweets and stuff left over from last term. It's not is it? Ah well !
I've been really getting back into loving interiors and furniture again (sorry if this 'again' comes as a surprise - I don't remember telling you the first time). I love picking out hypothetical pieces of furniture for a hypothetical future living room/kitchen/bedroom/dining room/bathroom etc. Fun, fun, fun.
I'm going to New Look soon to go buy some stuff :) I want a trilby hat, sandals and some summery stuff. I got 25% off in my Grazia magazine so I'm gonna go wild.
I'm not allowing myself to buy any more DVDs until Avatar comes out, so they're off the table if I venture into other shops. Very sad indeed. I might just browse in HMV... you know...just in case.
Haha .
Saturday, 10 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment