The Lady Gaga concert was epic. It was so fabulous, I can't even describe it to you.
I got a tee shirt which basically has her in a dark wig on the front, and all the tour destinations on the back. Very cool. I've worn it every day since :)
I might give it a miss today, to avoid it smelling- ha! Nah, it doesn't smell, but I think three days straight might be pushing it smelling fresh any longer.
So I'm home for the weekend, I'm actually typing on my Dad's little mini laptop that he got for his birthday yesterday. It's so neat, and small, and adorable- yet perfectly usable. Love it I want one :)
I'll probably talk a bit more bout Gaga tomorrow - I feel a bit naughty using this machine to blog (Dad's at work and has no idea I'm on it).
Until tomorrow !
(OH, Gossip Girl starts back up soon! WAHHH ! XOXO)
Monday, 8 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment