..Because you know, we so want to be taken seriously as potential future journalists. Hey, why don't we just ramble on about how our parent's love lives annoy us and why don't we delve into our souls just for consumerism?
I'm such a snidey bitch at times.
------------------------------------------------
Easter so far has been lovely, apart from the over-hungover-ness and the annoying twang of guilt that I should be doing work AT ALL TIMES.
I'm going to go for a Medium/Small Lindt Chocolate Easter Bunny, and a bag of Viennese Truffles from Thorntons for Easter. I normally don't care - but I'm getting gradually fatter so I might as well enjoy not fitting in clothes as comfortably as I used to. I need to quote Lily Allen here:
"Now I'm not a saint, but I'm not a sinner; and it's all good as long as I'm getting thinner."
I pleased to say that I am over-exaggerating when i say that I don't fit in clothes any more - I do, but I'm just paranoid that I'm constantly putting on weight, and while that's not necessarily an issue of any strength - I don't want to be one of those 'large' girls. You know, the ones that aren't necessarily overweight by any means, but because they are tall and have curves, they instantly just come across as HUGE. I really don't want to be one of them. REALLY don't.
I know I'll never be petite, because, let's face it, I'm 5ft9 - I'm automatically 'big', so having any excess weight just doesn't sit well on my mind, even though my frame can carry it.
RIGHT, enough about weight. I'm getting another cup of coffee - my fourth cup today. Caffeine junky much ?
Tuesday, 30 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment