My exams are going worryingly well. [ I think]
Maybe it's my new revison technique?
Maybe it's my dapper writing style?
Who knows?
Recent updates of late;
- Birmingham University is my official firm. Bristol University [almighty squee] is my official insurance. So if I do jolly well and score BBB or above - Birmingham it is :) If I don't as well as I would have hoped and get around BCC - Bristol it is :) Wow, what an incentive to do badly ♥
- I want some harem trousers. Asos have some for just over £20 including p+p. Tempted? Me? Absolutely.
- Drama is the biggest piss-take of all time. I love acting. Judging by my A in my performance module, it turns out I'm also pretty darn good at acting. It's the freakin writing that does my head in. ALSO I've just had to fork out £8.99 on a play the thickness of around 3 sheets of A4 I kid you not. It's a totally pointless bit of spenditure as all members of the class have to pick a play and then pitch it to the rest of the class for performance in April. The chances are, with only 3 being picked out of about 16, mine will not be picked. I've picked a shiteous play anyway. I really can't afford the £8.99 pointless thin play with the current credit-crunch affecting the price of my bus tickets.
- 2 More exams to go. I had an English re-take today. I last took it this time last year, and got a D. If I get a high C or above, my whole AS grade should go up from a C to a B. It went fairly well, my fingers are crossed. I've finished all my re-takes now. Bloody fantastic. I only have English tomorrow [shit, wank, bollocks] and the one I've been dreading the most on Wednesday [words can't describe].
- 'Tis all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment