Ready?
Lady Ga Ga - Just Dance
A song that needs no introduction. I've even got my 'strictly rock' brother on board. You rock Myles, a bit like Lady Ga Ga.
Go DJ - Lil Wayne
I like to call anything before Tha Carter II 'Vintage Weezy'. This is an example of fine Vintage Weezy from the first of the trilogy, Tha Carter. It's truly addictive.
Hip-Hop is Dead - Nas
I've only recently discovered Nas. He's pretty good. He's also married to the milkshaking Kelis. Double score, my man.
The Quest - Bryn Christopher
This guy is amazing, the fact that he comes from my county is purely coincidence. He's genuinely like a new Prince. This song featured on the Grey's Anatomy series 5 trailer. Bloody genius. He sounds like a woman.
The Message - Grandmaster Flash
Utter legend of a song. It's an oldie, but a goodie. Great beat.

<>
No comments:
Post a Comment