Monday, 19 January 2009

A Groovy little Quiz;

1.Were you named after anyone?
- No sir.
2. Do you still have your tonsils?
-I do indeed.
3. Would you bungee jump?
- Not sure. Maybe.
4. What is your favorite cereal?
- I've become quite attatched to Cheerios, of late.
5. Did you untie your shoe laces before you took them off?
- I rarely wear shoes with laces. I don't think so, no.
6. What is your favorite ice cream?
- Vanilla, or if I'm feeling adventurous, mint choc chip.
7. What is the first thing you notice about people?
- How tall they are.
8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
- Sometimes my height, mostly my scars.
9. What's the last thing you ate?
- Twix.
10. What are you listening to right now?
Just Dance - Lady Ga Ga.
11. Last movie you watched?
- The Jerk. - It's rather good.
12. What did you dream about last night?
- I dreamt about shopping in a designer shop with bags made of animals - like tiger heads and cat feet and fur - everywhere the hint of fur.
13. What book are you reading?
- The Search for Nefertiti by Joann Fletcher.
14. Summer or winter?
- Summer, always Summer.
15. Do you have any special talents?
- I went to ballet school in London for 3 years, so I'd like to think I'm fairly talented. I'm also not bad at acting. I can also moonwalk, break dance and recite entire verses of rap. Seriously, I'm that cool. I'm a bonified hustler living in a white girl's body. JOKES ;P

2 comments:

Vintage Lollipops said...

Ballet in London... WOW!

Love this groovy little quiz!

Rachael said...

Hah, yeah. Merci ma Belle.