Victoria's Secret - Studded Booties;
Yes, yes - you've all seen these before or own them, I know, I know, I KNOW!
Yes, yes - you've all seen these before or own them, I know, I know, I KNOW! But I want them. And can't afford them; so, yeah.
Man, I'm exhausted, and ill; again.
I've got a bloody bad cold.
All I really want to do is curl up and watch Grey's Anatomy and not have to worry about my impending exams, or failure, or my future. However this constant bombardment of worry is slowly but most certainly taking a toll.
I've finished my LOST Series 4 Boxset and am now in desperate need of new episodes.
SAWYER ! Oh how I adore the grizzly little Southerner. How could Kate not jump into the ocean after him? How? Probably because she's madly in love with Jack and also because she wants off the island, [again, why? She's a convicted fugitive...]
You know who has really pissed me off in Series 4? Claire. Who leaves their baby in the middle of the jungle to wander off with the father they've never really known? WHO? Also, she seems to have caught Sawyer's attention which is odd, but also terribly endearing on Sawyer's part. It's as if he knows that Kate loves Jack, so he's finding someone else to sleep with.
Bless !
Plus, I hate how everyone seems to be calling Sawyer James now. Why? I know his name is James, but why the sudden revolution of name-calling? 'Tis very strange.
You know who is my new little Lost crush? Desmond ! Woop! He's had a rough time in Series 4; first the whole 'NOT PENNY'S BOAT' thing had him confused, then being stuck in 1996 and completely losing his memory on the island. But luckily the annoying, but fairly attractive Penelope Whitmore [who's father is the arse that's organising most of the devious stunts that's occuring on and off the island] saves good ol' Des and the gang.
Man, I could go on and on and on about Lost all day. I won't of course;
A - Because I have a cold - duhh.
B - Because my simply AMAZING new Jasper Conran Geek glasses are really heavy and are starting to hurt my eyes.
Ahh yes.
2 comments:
Rachael, I WANT those shoes! Oh my. They are gorgeous.
I wish we had VS in the UK!
Jess x
You can order them online..
But yeah, ultimately, it would be super-wonderful to have one in the UK.
Ahh, a girl can dream !
Rachael x
Post a Comment