It's arrived !
Influence has arrived ! My, what a long period of time those 4 days were...
It's everything and more that I expected it to be.
It's super superb.
On a sadder note, I've been told to take today [and yesterday] off school due to stress & illness. I'm using it to catch up on sleep and revise. It's really helping me calm down.
This all came to after a meeting about a practise essay led to a total break down and a lift home after school from my teacher. A wee bit embarrassing, but definitely worth it as I'm really grateful for the time off.
On the name front, the idea of the double barralled Mina Kate is appealing more than over to me. I'm guessing it's to do with the obsession with Mary-Kate Olsen; the rhythm of the name has become so natural to me. Mina Kate is far prettier though ;)
My combo for the scrumptious Mina Kate is; Mina Kate Clémence.
4 comments:
Oooooh, Mina Kate...*drool*
Mina Kate Clémence is even better.
I'm really loving it right now. It just seems so girly without being cutesy.
Thanks for commenting :)
Mina Kate is gorgeous! I have been loving Mina lately, especially as a nickname for Adamina. It's great on its own too though.
I hope that your 'influence' had kept you company on your day off!
Adamina is rather pleasant, however I prefer the ever-slightly more pompous Araminta.
Thanks; my book certainly did keep me company ! It's bloody huge.
Taa.
Post a Comment