Day 'N' Nite - Kid Cudi [Original & Crookers remix]
The original has a gorgeous beat, the remix is amazingly raving. Both are utter brilliance. The video is pretty funny too.
Time to Pretend - MGMT
I had no idea that this song had anything whatsoever to do with MGMT until I overheard the true artists of this little melody. It's delicious and really easy to listen to. Hmm, maybe I should give more MGMT songs a hark.
Oh Timbaland - Timbaland
Again, the sample is dreamy. Timbaland kind of ruins it. By any other name would smell sweeter.
Sweetest Girl - Wyclef Jean feat. Akon & Lil Wayne
It's lovely and down tempo. Very nice. [Weezy ! ♥]
Starstruck - Lady GaGa
It's from the freshly purchased 'The Fame'. The bass is loud and it is one of my faves from the album. Shockingly good stuff.
2009 Is a Music-Mad year for me. [GRAMMYs FEBRUARY !!]
No comments:
Post a Comment