
I feel all well and happy. Yey !
The only problem with the life currently is the fuckwhit who thinks writing on my blog should be classed as cyber-bullying.
Yeahhh. Okay. I'll see you in hell than should I you ignorant hypocrite?
I'll pack the sunnies.
ANYWAY;
Calm, relax, cool.
Exam on Tuesday, Friday & then Mon, Tues & Wednesday the week after.
Study study study.
Fun fun fun.
2 comments:
Ah, but said fohkwit is a self appointed moderator extraordinaire. She doesn't have to practice what she preaches.
If I'm not mistaken, you too insulted the name Rory (on a girl) and this earns you a first class, one way ticket to Hades - Bollinger champagne and heat lamp included.
By Jove, you're right.
Fetch a pitchfork and feed me to the lions pronto.
What cruel, despicable people we are; how dare we have an opinion.
Post a Comment