Sunday, 30 November 2008

Oh yessh.

Who's got both bags in both colours? Isatou has :D


Man, just when you thought I couldn't get any cooler. ;)
I desperately need a Christmas dress. It's a matter of life and death now. I bought one off Asos, but it just didn't turn out like I wanted it to so I sent it back and am now on the hunt yet again. I'm still looking on Asos but god knows...
I'm thinking a quick shifty through H&M tomorrow on the way home from school should help things. Speaking of Christmas and shopping...

I haven't really even started my Christmas shopping. Appalling, I know. I've finished my brother's CD. I've made the playlist on iTunes and made the front and back covers and the whole kaboodle, but he's been off school ill so it's really difficult to grab a moment when he isn't on or around the computer so I can print it off. Grr.

Speaking of illness [yes, I am linking another paragraph..] I haven't been my best recently. I've eaten probably about 1000 calories worth of food in the last 3 days. I've just been feeling really offputted by food; the thought of eating makes me feel sick. Plus I've got a bit of a headache.

Oh my. The world is most certainly coming to an end. Apart from on the bag front. My bags are dapper.

x

No comments: