Monday, 17 November 2008

Can't be arsed.

Christmas can come and go, apart from the free stuff, there really isn't anything exciting about it anymore; well at least today.

I'm in one of those hormonal moods where you feel like a member of an emo band; you want to take the piss out of everything and care about absolutely nothing. Also, you want to wear a lot of black and just tie your hair up. Fuck fashion *gasp*.

Speaking of fuck, I keep on swearing - and not just shit or bollocks, but proper, hardcore swear words that should only ever be heard in the Hood. It's called Hood for a reason - it's meant to be kept undercover. What goes on in the Hood stays in the Hood. Anyway...

I blame Lil' Wayne.
I knew that kid would be a bad influence on my previously pristine image the minute I saw his beautiful dreads swinging like a pendulum...mmm... or the ink on his eyelids. Seriously, who gets their eyelids tattooed? I'll answer that - Weezy F. Baby ♥ does. The F. stands for fucking, and you can see why.

I've just Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V'd my review of Hamlet for my drama lesson. The teacher told us to make it casual; I think it's fair to say that my review was rather casual - the word 'breast' is used. :D

No comments: