The offers are rolling in, people.
2 Offers & an interview... get in.
My first contact was from Swansea- ultimately my 5th and last choice. They've asked me to come for an interview on Wednesday 19th November. I'm really excited, because it's making the whole idea of University so much more real to me.
My second contact was from Kent - my 4th choice, but was once my 1st. They want an impossible collection of grades; BBB. BBC I can handle... BBB seems so impossible to me right now. I really need to get my arse in gear.
My third contact was from my dream University - Birmingham. My 1st & 3rd choice. The course they were responding to was my 1st choice - Archaeology & Ancient History. They are wanting a little higher than expected; BBB again. So disappointed. I'm so scared I won't get those grades and lose out on a place from my dream course at my dream university.
I'm still waiting for some point of contact from Bristol - I haven't even recieved an acknowledgement, and I know that they send them because others have recieved them. I am now most certain that they will keep me waiting until January, then reject me. Lovely. I am most certainly not expecting anything other than a rejection from Bristol. Period.
Tuesday, 11 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment