Mixtapes !! Okay, Mixed Cds...
One for Mummy [unless she wants otherwise], one for Pop and one for Myles. [Mon frere.]
Maybe even one for the BFF?
Okay, the plan for each CD; Each one should have about 12 tracks each...
Mum;
- -Snow Patrol
- -Nelly Furtado
- -One Republic
- -T-Rex
- -Will Young
Dad;
- - The Fratellis
- - Simon & Garfunkel
- - Black Eyed Peas
- - Neil Diamond
Myles;
Oh God knows - I will have to raid his tres petit CD collection one day when he's at school.
Probably;
- Greenday
- Afroman
- Linkin Park
- Lil Wayne
- Will Smith
- Foo Fighters
But I'll probably nip in to Staples or some other staionary store and get some RW CDs to make these Mixtapes.. I'm going to get the fancy CD cases and make custom covers for each one, too.
I'm actually really excited.
It sounds like a cheap-skate option, but when you think about it;
-The blank CDs will cost money.
-The blank CD cases will cost money.
-The buying of certain tracks will cost money.
-The time spent on each custom cover and the actual making of the CDs will cost not money - but a hell of a lot of tiiiime. [Tick, tick]
But it should be great. I'm really looking forward to making them !!
No comments:
Post a Comment