1 month till Christmas.
Excited? I jolly well am. It seems that the older I get the more I actually look forward to Christmas, and then can't wait for it to be over on the day. I think it is the knowledge that the presents die down at 18... How terribly depressing.
I bought a CD today. How retro of me. Lil Wayne of course ;)
I'm well excited 'bout it. Going to put it on Kermy* later and then rave it on down. You see, if I had downloaded the album [Tha Carter III] then it could have been easily lost if my laptop crashed. Having the CD means that I have it... forever ♥ Plus I can play it in the car, too.[if I had a car, or a willing parent to play it in their car.]
School tomorrow. Fabulous. Lots of hard work and cold shouldering... OO, that reminds me;
At a Halloween party the other night [I call it a party, it was more a small gathering of about 6] I felt ridiculed. We all get asked to bring our iPods so we can play our music in the docking station. Well, after the rest of the 'party' played their loser raving in the club music, me and the BFF switched to Kermy* and played some hippity-hop. So what do they do? Leave the friggen room. Lovely hospitality, guys.
Anyway, we left the room after a swift boogie to T-Pain's 'Church' to find that they were just playing in the dining room. We walked to the open door to get some fresh air and what do they do? Go back into the room we just left; Charming!
Then, and this is the icing on the cake, Tom looked at Kermy* and said 'Snoop Dogg. He's my favourite black man.'
- - -
WTF?
[By the way, Snoop Dogg ft. Pharell Williams 'Drop it Like it's Hot' was playin - an actual classic.]
It was so clear that they'd all been talking about our 'black' music as everyone else started giggling and ushering Tom to shut the hell up.
The BFF and I left toot-sweet. We walked to hers and put it on ChoiceFM. That'll teach 'em.
Luckily for them we left on good terms, but I was about to release a can of whoop-ass on them.
Ha.
* - Kermit the little green iPod Nano 3rd Gen. He's my star.
Saturday, 1 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment