Absolutely dreading/looking forward to tonights episode;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/7662320/Dr-Who-hots-up-with-steamy-scenes.html
Cry? Rejoice? Both? Either way - DOCTOR WHO tonight :) :) :)
Jealousy is the word I'm looking for, I think.
7 comments:
Ah I cant wait for it too :)
I thought that no one could replace the gorgeous David Tennant but I must say that Matt Smith has done an excellent job.
I still find it so weird though that he has managed to snag Daisy Lowe. Who would have thought it?!
xx
Now, you see, I never cared for David Tennant in the slightest (he's even more weedy and annoying in the flesh).
I'm shocked by Matt Smith & Daisy Lowe's romance, too. But apparently he used to date Billie Piper (whilst she was in Doctor Who - coincidence or what?), so I reckon he's just even more adorable in real life :) That's my conclusion anyway.
xxx
Blasphemy!
David Tennant is amazing, did you see him in Hamlet? What an actor.
Haha and I went to the Dr Who premiere (I am beyond cool I know) and Matt Smith was really lovely in real life :) He answered all these primary school kids questions, and was way more friendly than that girl who plays Amy Pond.
xx
WHOA WHOA WHOA.
YOU'VE MET MATT SMITH ?
Why didn't you just open with that?
Oh my goodness, I'm so jealous.
Yeah, I saw David Tennant in Hamlet, and I was also on stage before him at the RSC, and he watched my performance and apparently told someone I was good :) TAKE THAT MATT-MEETER :P
hahaha. Beth Ruby you are officially my new best friend :)
Oh, and thanks for following me over on tuuuumblrrrr. ♥
It was sooooooooo good.
Soooooooo good. Absolutely everything you can want in a Doctor Who ep. Eleven taking charge. River Song being likable and, dare I say, witty. Weeping Angels, creepy cracks. Amy almost having an unfortunate fate and the doctor fixing her right up with some good lovin. Perfect! Ahaha
xx
WOAH WOAH WOAH. You got complimented on your acting by David Tennant and was on stage before him at the RSC performance of Hamlet?!
Elaborate PLEASE.
You have totally 100% trumped my encounter with Matt Smith, at the premiere and press conference.
Was last nights Dr Who episode any good by the way? I missed it so I need to watch it on catch up tonight.
Haha nice one ;)
And no problem, I didnt know you had one until now. Its very pretty, I would never ever get a tattoo (I HATE needles) but your Tumblr tempts me :P
xx
Haha. Basically it was a one-off performance I did with some drama students, and he was waiting to come on after me, watching in the stalls. He was sitting nearby my friend (who couldn't stop staring at him) and she heard him say that he thought I was good to one of his castmates. That's my claim to fame, anyway ! Haha.
You meeting Matt is definitely equal in awesomeness though :)
Last nights episode of Doctor Who was EPIC. Go watch it asap! The apparent snogging was only on Amy Pond's behalf, so I'm not overly jealous ;) haha - but I shrieked at the tv a couple of times - the episode was really heart-stoppingly creepy at some points.
Enough talk, GO WATCH.
Oh and pretty little tattoos FTW. ♥
Post a Comment