Thursday, 6 May 2010

Day 1

Day 1 - Favourite Actor.

Joaquin Phoenix.

Why ? Amazing in everything I've ever seen him in, ever. That's why. There doesn't need to be any justifying when it comes to the Phoenix. He's just fandabbydosey.

Favourite role: Commodus in Gladiator.

And because we don't want this to come across as sexist, I'll name my favourite actress, too.

Julia Roberts/ Meryl Streep.

YES, I HAVE TWO WHOM ARE LOVED IN EQUAL MEASURE. Julia Roberts because she is just so believable and has nice teeth. Meryl because she's still at it even though she's 50+. You go sister ! (Saying that Meryl's amazing is like saying an orange is orange).

Julia Roberts- Favourite role: Erin Brockovich.
Meryl Streep- Favourite role: Miranda Priestly in The Devil Wears Prada .

I also love Helena Bonham Carter, but I thought 3 might be pushing it.
Hell!
Helena Bonham Carter- Favourite role: Marla in Fight Club.

Love love love :)

No comments: