Day 2: Favourite Movie
Gladiator
I dislike Russell Crowe as an actor incredibly, but this film without him would have been inexplicably bad. He doesn't make the film though, that award goes to the immense Joaquin Phoenix who plays the merciless Commodus. However, I can't possibly imagine another actor playing Maximus quite as well. This film has absolutely everything you could ever want in a film:
An amazing plot, a bit of action, a bit of romance, a bit of revenge and of course, a bit of emotion. When I first watched this film I cried for ages. My brother (who claim's he is all hard and shizz) also cries at the end of this film. It just strums at your heartstrings.
Another thing about this film I love is the fact that it is my Dad's favourite film, also. We once started watching it at 10 oclock at night, completely forgetting that it's about 2 and a half hours long. I was about 15... ooops. Mum wasn't very happy, especially as it was a school night and everyone else was in bed. It was awesome, though. Happy memories, with Daddy and me, watching Gladiator - the best film of all time.
Friday, 7 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment