Day 8 - Pictures of your room.
This is my uni room ...at uni.



Yes, I used my notice board to make a collage. Problem ? And yes, I was supposed to be revising for my Egypt exam when I took this picture - but hey, at least I got it done !



Yes, I used my notice board to make a collage. Problem ? And yes, I was supposed to be revising for my Egypt exam when I took this picture - but hey, at least I got it done !
1 comment:
Love your room!
I have that 'Keep Calm And Carry On' poster in red and even found some invites for my birthday party (yes I think I am the only person in all of the UK who is above 10 and still gives out invites and thankyou cards) which said 'Join Us And Party.' Love it :)
Oh and those Levis advertising campaigns are inspired.
Good luck on your exams btw!
xoxo
Post a Comment