So, yeah, I'm 18. What about it ? HA.
Basically, when you are born, you go through this terribly fun stage called childhood, when no-one expects anything from you and you are left to your own devices to play and be a bit mad and go around saying what you like because you are young and sweet and innocent and you are terribly amusing. Then you go through a darker stage called adolescence where you are expected to decide important things, experience things and get bad skin. This stage is awful and completely contradicts all the happiness experienced in the first stage. Stage three is adulthood. I have no idea how this stage goes considering I'm only on my 3rd day of it. I wonder if it'll be worse than stage 2? Considering this is longest stage, lasting until about the age of 50 when you hit the 4th stage; the menopausal years, and then the final 5th stage when you are 60; the free bus-pass stage.
You know what? Fuck it. I'm living in the now.
Adulthood-whey. Drinks ahoy, I'm technically legal to do anything, apart from, you know, dealing drugs... and murder.
Sunday, 19 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment