I can't help it! I had two 'little girl' versions of the above dress (or is it a top/skirt) albeit with less poofy sleeves and minus the ripped stockings.
I also owned a wolf sweatshirt like that as a little kid. We wore heinously big ones over stirruped trackies and tights.
Thoughts of swine flu here too although after 3 weeks you'd think I'd be dead by now.
Love it. I adore how all these long-gone fashions are all re-emerging. It's brilliant.
Oh everyone will eventually die of Swine Flu apparently. 65,000 by Christmas blah blah blah. Some scientists need to grow a pair and start dishing out the pills :)
- The ramblings of an aspiring actress fashion writer.
Here you may stumble upon useless articles about my life, alongside other monstrosities including music, names, tattoo cravings and of course, fashion.
3 comments:
I can't help it! I had two 'little girl' versions of the above dress (or is it a top/skirt) albeit with less poofy sleeves and minus the ripped stockings.
I also owned a wolf sweatshirt like that as a little kid. We wore heinously big ones over stirruped trackies and tights.
Thoughts of swine flu here too although after 3 weeks you'd think I'd be dead by now.
Love it. I adore how all these long-gone fashions are all re-emerging. It's brilliant.
Oh everyone will eventually die of Swine Flu apparently. 65,000 by Christmas blah blah blah. Some scientists need to grow a pair and start dishing out the pills :)
It seems swine flu is turning otu not to be such a big deal anymore, few people will be dramatically effected by it
That wold jumpers is adorable xx
Post a Comment