Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Miss Miller.

Sienna Miller for Hugo Boss' new perfume.



She might be generally known as a husband-stealing slag, but you can't deny her beauty and overall coolness. Plus, she will always be a favourite of mine due to her shockingly-good impression of Edie Sedgwick in Factory Girl. I also liked her in Casanova. I also well fancy her.

3 comments:

Beth Ruby said...

Aw you are right this is so cute.
Love that little wink she does at the end lol
Beth xx

Rachael said...

It's stinkin adorable, isn't it?
Cheers for your comment ;)

Bewildertrix said...

That's just started screening here too.

She goes up slightly in my esteem for playing the evil Baroness in the new GI Joe film. Every actor's gotta do a campy superhero role, eh? And what better than to play a bad girl. She recently (and rightly so) slammed a Aussie radio DJ for bringing up her sex life on air. I mean, she was there to discuss the film, not her liaisons.
http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/22/sienna-unloads-on-aussie-dj-piss-off/