You hint once and you open a can of beans.
Now I'm stressed out of my mind about getting a Blackberry Pearl for my birthday. Do I need one? Not really. Waste of money? More than likely. But am I getting one for my birthday? It seems that way.
Why did I even suggest it? It's becoming such a disaster. It was an idea based upon a conversation a couple of days ago with my parents. They asked me if I'd like a phone for my birthday or just some money. I initially said just some money because I'm more than happy with Sid *. But after pondering I asked Dad if I could maybe have a Blackberry Pearl. He went away did some research and came up with all these different price plan options. V.Sweet. And now, after researching myself, I've come across the horrible idea that it's a terrible idea. I don't need one. I am not a business woman. I think I'd rather go back to the idea of money, but I'm worried I'm in too deep.
*My loyal Nokia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment