Monday, 13 July 2009

Love affair with Mr. Kane.

Photobucket
Photobucket

What a special and wonderful man you are for creating these beautiful tees/dresses. Gorillas, arguably one of the most impressive living creatures this world has ever seen, alongside it's monkey pal; the mandrill, printed onto a plain black piece of clothing. Utter genius. I still find it remarkable how people will pay short of a hundred dollars for a plain white t-shirt from Alexander Wang. But of course, how silly of me, it does have a front pocket.
If you're going to pay a lot of money for a t-shirt, surely it should have some element of interesting print on it? I'd be much more happy buying one of these shirts for just short of 200 smackaroonies, than a couple of plain jane ones (with a front pocket).


[Don't get me wrong, I love Alexander Wang as much as the next person, and I find his designs innovative - I was just drawing comparison.]

No comments: