I've recently fallen in love with Kristen Stewart's mannish awkwardness. I find it terribly endearing. Plus, I think she's weirdly beautiful. You know, in a moaning, whining, I'm a total douche who slags off my own film, kind of way.
But she's unique. And intriguing. And wonderful.

Girl Crush of the Month?
4 comments:
yes yes i agree dear, gorgeous.
and i love the way you discribed her. x
she is lovely
Yes you cant help but love her :)
Have you seen the New Moon trailer?
Meh.
Her and Rob deserve better.
B x
I'm not a major Twilight fan. I never read the books, but made the effort to watch the first film online. It was okay, but nothing special. I probably won't bother with another Twilight film..
Rob; it's incredibly weird with this guy. LOVED him in Harry Potter as Cedric Diggory, but he just seems dirty now.. and too popular for his own good.
I adore Kristen's awkwardness more than anything else. As an actress she's nothing special in my opinion.
Thanks for your comments.
Post a Comment