Transformers was shite. I won't lie to you.
God knows what was going on half the time. It was cheesy, it was ridiculous, and Megan Fox's pouting was enough to drive anyone slightly doo-lally.
Shia was all handsome and talented as expected. Fox was all annoying and wooden as expected. Michael Bay's directing was motion sickness-y as expected.
What I didn't expect was to come out of the cinema with utter hatred for the film, especially with it being two and a half hours long; the bastard.
Don't ask me what happens, I'm not able to tell you.
What I do remember was the total annihilation of Egypt. Cheers for that, Bay. A robot building thing was under one of the pyramids. Disgusting.
Oo! I'll tell you who wasn't disgusting in this film - Major Lennox ♥
You, know, Fergie's husband? Josh Dushmel or whatever his name is. HIM. Gorgeous. Nice one Fergie-ferg.
So yeah, Transformers II. In summary...
Good Points;
Shiiiia, Fergie's husband, Bumblebee.
Bad Points;
Everything else, especially Megan Fox.
Monday, 22 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment