Our router is a wee bit broken and so I can only get Internet on the desktop - completely foreign territory.
And so, posts on both this and my other blog will be tres tres slow and also rather rare.
However, I do love you and am greatly enjoying my summer doing bugger-all. Yesterday I went for a stroll in the blazing sunshine for a couple of hours with the BFF only to return with heat stroke. Not good. Soon healing, I ventured out today with another friend to play frisbee and assign our assessments to the 'Top 100 Sexiest male celebs' featured in some trashy mag we bought. Bliss. [La Beoufy, Deppster and Mr Fergie all topped my list :)]
Sims 3 has surprisingly not been purchased of yet. However, there are around 80 days left of summer in which to buy and play to my heart's content, so no real worries there.
I'm concerned about the fact that I have NO plans for tomorrow. Nada. Not a sausage. Maybe I should spend the day on the phone looking for a job. Sounds good.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment