Sunday, 7 June 2009

To let you know..

The Top 10 Models of All Time countdown continues next week.

Stay tuned.
The countdown so far...

NUMBER 10;
Kate Moss

NUMBER 9;
Jourdan Dunn

NUMBER 8;
Lily Donaldson

NUMBER 7;
Gemma Ward

NUMBER 6;
Sasha

Thanks for your patience.

8 comments:

Bewildertrix said...

Number 8 is totally Zipporah Seven. No, no arguments. Although, I suppose she has a lot of catching up.

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f52/zippora-seven-49539-24.html


Enough spamming with Kiwi models.

Rachael said...

My, I suppose she is disappointingly beautiful...

Hmmm.

Beth Ruby said...

Is 10 the best or the worst of the countdown?

Agree with them all so far though!

B x

Bewildertrix said...

The spamming commences:

Or this Titian haired goddess:

http://images.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=http://www.czechmodels.cz/gallery/746katerina_martinovska/13493KatMartinovska36.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.czechmodels.cz/model.phtml%3Fm_sec%3D2%26mid%3D746%26i_sec%3D4%26img%3D13493%26g_off%3D40%26off%3D25%26lang%3D2&usg=__Rw43__fJG4hleQQHbMyQq4Hbdq8=&h=400&w=265&sz=85&hl=en&start=1&um=1&tbnid=5xdxAZvoj_uDBM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=82&prev=/images%3Fq%3DKaterina%2BMartinovska%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Holy Link from 'Nam! Better photos along the bottom - 31-37

She's Czech although unfortunately there's not a lot of her about on the web. She's tiny so not so desirable for run-way although that didn't stop Kate Moss but I guess Kate was a big exception to the 'rule'. I covet Katerina's hair.

Rachael said...

Beth; It's a countdown? So naturally number 1 will be the best ;)

Kellie; Katerina looks a little like Bree* on speed.

*From Desperate Housewives.
Seven however, is a total beauty. I shall make a brief post in her honour.

Bewildertrix said...

Manic Marcia Cross of Melrose Place/Desperate Houseswives scares the bejuju out of me. I'd have made no such connection and now you've ruined it all. Ruined it alllllll. I tell you.

Rachael said...

Haha. Serves you right you dirty little spammer ;)

Bewildertrix said...

Epic fizzle. I fail at spamming with models. I should have gone all Smoke and Mirrors and used the anon feature like a cool blogger would.

I'm done now ;-)