Sunday, 28 June 2009

So..

My timetable for June is officially over and done with. I never really thought that I'd see the day to be honest; what with all the stress and pressure and need to stay fairly sociable.

Well, the next stage of my life is, well, boredom quite frankly. So far I've played several hours of Sims 2 and spent quite a lot of time with friends in the beautiful sunshine. So not too bad, I just feel I should be spending my time more constructively.
Next week I plan to go swimming, have a driving lesson and go to see another school's production of the same play we put on for our final drama production back in April. All this as well as Sports Day at school [I'm in the wheelbarrow race] and Clearance Day in which we hand back all our books and sign off the school register. V. Sad :(

Then it's the stress of my birthday. Blummin eck.
But that's all to come...

No comments: