Wow. Spotlight on one of maybe 3 NZ models with an ounce of recognition. R*chel H*unter must not be mentioned under any circumstances. Let's just say she's Aussie like Elle.
Someone thinks Zippora's name sounds like an Emo band. I'd be inclined to agree although I detest emo. Many think it's her 'model pseudonym'. I think it's the Vermillion that throws people more than Zippy/Zippora.
Her bro, Jasper, models too when not fronting a band.
- The ramblings of an aspiring actress fashion writer.
Here you may stumble upon useless articles about my life, alongside other monstrosities including music, names, tattoo cravings and of course, fashion.
2 comments:
Wow. Spotlight on one of maybe 3 NZ models with an ounce of recognition. R*chel H*unter must not be mentioned under any circumstances. Let's just say she's Aussie like Elle.
Someone thinks Zippora's name sounds like an Emo band. I'd be inclined to agree although I detest emo. Many think it's her 'model pseudonym'. I think it's the Vermillion that throws people more than Zippy/Zippora.
Her bro, Jasper, models too when not fronting a band.
Zippora I've always found interesting but not particularly attractive. I think it's the PORE/POOR/PAW sound that puts me off.
I don't have the emo connection although I would imagine Zippora being a fitting name for a witch's cat.
However Zippora and Jasper make a fairly 'nice' pairing.
Post a Comment