Kermit the little green iPod Nano is alive people. The clicky- scrolling sound is fixed thanks to a quick visit to the settings section. Random how it turned itself off eh? Normally when I reset Kermit [after it freezes] the clicky-scrolling sound remains intact. However this time it decided to turn itself off. The crafty little beggar.
Seriously, Florence and the Machine ? Total addiction right now. I quite fancy their album. Also, I've had a sneaky listen to extracts of Madcon's album and that sounds rather jazzy, too; each song listenable. [Is that a word?]
So, Monday tomorrow. Oh what will the fair morn bring? An early start and a panic as to what to wear, for sure.
Oh and Mummy bought me a book today, a collosal arse of a book. It's called 'The Dictionary of Mythology' and it's utterly beautiful. I'll be creating a post of all the most interesting names soon. Jolly wonderful.
On the clothing front, I've invested in next to nothing recently. I bought the very first ever LOVE magazine on Monday - you know, the one with a very naked and a very overweight Beth Ditto on the front? It's really good actually, but bloody thick and expensive. A total fiver. HOWEVER, it also had SPRING/SUMMER on the side which suggests to me that there will only be two issues a year. [S/S, A/W] It's from the same people that bring you Vogue, Tatler & GQ every month. Fabulous :P
Sunday, 1 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha. i'm not the only one who named their ipod. i have the black one, but its not pure black, more of a charcoal color. i named it baby obama.
Post a Comment