Tuesday, 24 March 2009

Margalo.



Falling head over hills for a name doesn't really happen to me nowadays. Normally names sort of fly over my head in a manner all aloof. However, a previous discovery has come back to me recently; Margalo.
Yes, a pet form of the lumpy Margaret.

Margalo is adorable thanks to the character of the little, yellow bird; Margalo in Stuart Little 2. [See above]

I think that due to it's almost 'silly' qualities, it would be best staying as a middle name, but I really do fancy putting it up front. It's completely caught me off guard - the first name to do so since the discovery of Ellsenoor back in around October.

As a guilty pleasure, I'd pair her up with Garnet as a sibling. Oh how squishy! Introducing Garnet & Margalo ♥

Love love love.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is your blog called Isatoubee.com if your real name is Rachael? : D

Rachael said...

The same reason that you, my dear, have chosen to stay anonymous, I expect.

Anonymous said...

But Isatou is a real name....And I know because my friend's name is Isatou...

Rachael said...

Yes, I'm quite aware that Isatou is a name. An African one in fact; a very beautiful name that I became enamoured with and thus decided to name my blog.

Can I ask how your friend pronounces it?

Anonymous said...

It's hard so explain:D

Bewildertrix said...

To be bleeding frank, I think Margalo makes a fab first name in comparison with Margaret which I agree is lumpy.

It's like Margot or Margaret got with Lola and begat something better.

And how dare you give your blog a name other than your own.