Right then, on Thursday I had the mostly hideous task of asking my teachers what grades I achieved in my January modules.
- It started off on a kind of bad note - I got a D in my new English module. However, my spirits were lifted by the knowledge that I was only 2 marks away from a C. I'm still re-taking in the summer :)
- Secondly I got a huuuge shock when I discovered that I got a B in my English re-take. YEY! I'm not too sure yet, but I think that will lift my entire AS score up to a B now, but again, not sure.
- Then it was history time. I discovered I got an impressive and unexpected C grade in the new module that I was most worried about. I can't believe it. My teacher, who expected me to fail was exceptionally impressed. I wonder if she'll look at me differently from now on?
- Then the disappointment kicked in when she told me the results of my re-takes. I got another D in the module I thought I had performed best in. I thought I had secured at least a high C in that exam. My grade hadn't changed even slightly from the last time I took it; which is more than I can say for my Nazi re-take...
- I DID WORSE. This time last year I got a U; bummer. Then I re-took last summer and got a D - things were looking up. I re-took it again this January expected to secure a C or even better a B grade - I GOT AN E. An E ! I needn't have bothered with the re-take ! SO, I'm re-taking again in the summer for the 4th and last time. Luckily when you re-take, they keep the highest grade, so I've technically still got a D. Bloody hell.
Overall, BCDDE. Much better than last year's DDUU. :)
So, I've got 7 exams in the Summer, including my two re-takes. I'm starting revision next week.
Saturday, 14 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment