Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Skins. What a load of old shit.

Just what it says on the tin. ^^

How much of a disappointment was the last episode? Seriously? And just how more attractive can the Darby accent get? HA.

Okay, it was decision time for Effy, and she chose the most obvious envious choice in the world - the bloody boring but beautiful [calm down, alliteration monkey] Freddie. What a surprise. Poor Cook, if only he was a 6ft pretty Italian boy, he would certainly get the girl. HOWEVER, at least Cook was fairly exciting. A nob, yes, but exciting. He did stuff, went places; had fun. What has Freddie done exactly? Erm... does nothing count? Looks aren't everything, Effy - a lesson learnt from yourself. In the words of the brilliant JJ 'Stop being all fit and mysterious for a second...' What a total cow. Seriously. All this 'my parents are breaking up and therefore I am legally allowed to screw over all my friends, sleep with who I want and generally fuck up everything' attitude, the girl needs a bloody good slap. Freddie, dare I say it, deserves better.

Full on love JJ, Naomi and the prettier and more gay twin, Emily. I bet the twin who plays Katie was well gutted when she realised that she had a lisp and a weird mouth and her sister didn't. I'd be mortified. I also love Thomas. What a total sweetie. I want him to be real, and befriend me.
I used to also full on adore Pandora, until I lost all respect for her when she went and slept with Cook again, and again and again. Hello? Thomas? Idiot. Although I'm now pleased that her and Thomas are back to normal.

Seriously, Cook, do you want a cuddle? Everything will be alright pet; you're Class President, you have a fun outlook on life, just cool down and ease off, yezzir? Sexy little thing from Darby.

Am I missing out a character? Ah yes, Karen; Freddie's slutty little sister. Kudos to you for sleeping with Cook. But let's face it, you're a total annoying little shit who needs to be cut out of the series. [Jeez, just read that back to myself - how harsh am I?] {Sorry Karen}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Booooooo. =P

It's okay, I semi- agree about Cook. I kinda wish she ended up with him, he is so more interesting then Fred. There's hope for next series, right?

xx

Rachael said...

Yeah, I swear, if Freddie doesn't get more interesting I may just have to stop watching. Ha.
xxx