Sunday, 8 March 2009

It's a good day.



Subway for lunch. A general atmosphere of ambition. It's a gooden.

Sure, it's been sunny, then rainy, then tempestuous, but today has a spring it it's step. I'm feeling so generally positive, despite the ambiguous weather, my current extreme supply of pain and huuuge amount of work that's due in tomorrow that's not been done. I'm tired. I'm aching. I'm stressed, and yet I'm so chipper. 'Tis very strange.

My Subway was a meatball one. With lettuce, tomatoes and mucho queso, si. [My love of cheese shines through every dilemma - vacation to Spain, first Spanish word I learn despite please, thank you and hello? CHEESE. Hell to the yes, people. ]

5 comments:

Mel Carrey said...

wow I've never seen this shot! Hot!! you rock my wkd for this one ox

Twiggy Mod said...

Great picture.


Weee subway is good times, and i totally agree with your love of cheese haha x

Rachael said...

Thank you ladies :)

Vicky said...

I technically live off cheese! I love this stuff =D

Rachael said...

Man, cheese is the epitome of delish eh? Ha. x