Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Music Obsessishes of late;

Okay, some new downloads;

Move if you wanna - MIMS.
Yes, the man that brought you 'This is why I'm hot' has actually made a really decent song. Okay, imagine Lil Wayne's 'A Milli' mixed with Busta Rhymes' 'Automatic' - got an idea of the bass pattern? Haha. Very good. A real good beaty bass. Ya, ya.

Latin Thugs - Cypress Hill
Hmm. It annoys me. It's got a cracking bass, Grommit; but it's annoying. I can listen to it for only about a minute before I have to turn it off. I can listen to the whole song if I'm dreaming, but then again, I would be able to listen to McFly whilst dreaming so it isn't really a compliment. Featured at the very start of the legendary film that is White Chicks. Very nice latino sample. Otherwise repetitive mush.

Aint No Sunshine When She's Gone - Al Green
Possibly the best song ever? Yes? It's so beautiful. I like it best when the orchestra comes in; the violins are truly haunting and make the hairs on my neck stand up. This song is living proof that simplicity is the best motto in life.



-----
Any Skins watchers? Anyone notice 'The Dog Days Are Over' by Florence and the Machine in episode 8? I totally owned that song a full fortnight before they put it in. On the music ball? I think so :)

No comments: