
What a week it has been. Kermit the little green iPod Nano had two seizures today; resetting itself randomly. It now isn't making the cute scrolling sound and I'm scared to death that it's gone forever. It's not even celebrated it's second birthday yet. Hopefully it will heal itself, but if it doesn't then I won't know what to do. BIG SAD FACE.
I've been really into slightly more 'quaint' music recently. The Script, Florence and the Machine, Coldplay and such. I'd like to point out that I've been listening to one of Coldplay's earlier and far superior albums Parachutes. Also - SOUNDTRACKS. I've had the Disney one forever, + Chicago and a couple of others whose names escape me. Now I'm listening to Edward Scissorhands [Danny Elfman is such a freakin genius I could just marry his soul] and Lord of the Rings 2. Hell to the Yes.
Also, 2 new tracks of my usual genre of music that I've been rocking recently;
1. Dead and Gone - T.I featuring Justin Timberlake.
What a song. I tend to skip past T.Is fabulous flow to get back to the chorus because DAMN it's just so gnarly. I can't stop singing it. It's oddly beautiful.
2. Right Round - Flo Rida.
It's number 1 in the US charts right now, and hasn't quite got over to this little island yet but it's brilliant. It's catchy and so 80s. Flo Rida has really surprised me with this track. Instead of going down the whole 'I'm a hard gangsta who will rap about ma hoes and ma guns and ma moneh' he's gone down the 'I care about music and want to be able to have my music played on the radio without every other word censored out' route which is generally far more popular. Good on him.
So. Good week? Next week will be a little harder, I believe, as teachers won't be as lenient to their pupils hardly concentrating in class. Time to get some work done methinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment