Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Amaaazing Blogs of pure Amaaazingness.

I've a little blog-crazy recently; clicking on every link, scouring every inch of blogger...

I've fallen in love with the following blogs;

Lulu And Your Mom
www.luluandyourmom.blogspot.com
This girl is unbelievably talented; she's created her own show-stopping website - Chictopia and has the most amazing fashion sense. I find myself slightly obsessed with checking her blog daily for new updates and new purchases that I can swoon over. Very inspirational.

Childhood Flames
www.childhoodflames.blogspot.com
It is hard to believe that this little gal has only just turned 16. Such an imaginative and stylish girl. Creates her own DIY fashions to stunning success, and has an eye for the most interesting pieces. Absolute star.

Am-Lul
www.am-lul.blogspot.com
I want to be her <----------> - that badly. Her name is Gala Gonzalez and she's utterly gorgeous. She has the coolest friends and is featured in the back sections [you know, where the put the pics of the coolest people at the parties?] of fashion magazines frequently. Stylish doesn't even come into it.

These are the top 3 right now. Utter splenditure. ♥

No comments: