Sunday, 8 February 2009

The time has come..

Is it the end of the world? Seriously?
What's with all the snow, Earth? I blame bloody Scandinavia. We always get our chilly winds from there. Well either there or you know, Iceland.

Cold weather is bad for me for several reasons, the main one being this;
I have olive-skin which I get from my dad which he gets from his mum who we're not quite sure she got it from. The point being - we have some element of Hispanic blood in the family, meaning we. like. it. hot. We being myself and Daddy; mum & brother have much lighter skin and couldn't care less about hot weather.
So, when it comes to cold weather we dive into a sort of depression - a sort of sun deficiency. We can't be arsed with anyone and get really huffy over the slightest things. We don't want to be with anyone unnecessarily and spend all day on eBay searching for items of clothing [okay, that might just be me.]

Basically the cold is the devil.
No I will most certainly NOT go and play outside in the snow.
No I most certainly will NOT get wrapped up and go for a winterous walk.

I will stay right here; by the fire, pushing aside the cat and interrupting her usual habits of staring into the flames and sleeping. Heat, warmth, mine.

---------------------------------

Grammys tonight. Well, for me it'll be 3 o'clock tomorrow morning, but ultimately, it's tonight. I didn't realise just how many categories there are ! I was on the website last night and it listed 109 categories, I think? Wow. It'll be a looong night.

2 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

I saw you asked about MK's bag? I think it's by Givenchy! =]

xxxx

Rachael said...

I did indeed ! Thank you ! xxx