Man, it's been 6 days since my last post. Not entirely sue why. Well, actually, this week has been pretty hectic. I've had work due in, + a trip to London, + a trip to the cinema.
The trip to London was organised by school. We planned to go down to see the Imperial War Museum. The coach was littler over TWO HOURS late, the museum wasn't everything it was cracked up to be and after we got back I had to stay up for 2 hours finishing off English and Drama Coursework. Deary me.
The trip to the cinema was far more entertaining, me and the BFF went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Mate, if you're planning to go and see this film, put in some perperation; wear comfy trousers, preferably with padding in the bum area. The film is b l o o d y l o n g. But don't let that put you off; it's beautifully done. It's the second film ever that Brad Pitt is attractive in [Fight Club is numero 1] and the special effects have you gasping. Truly, utterly, brilliant. It deserves all the awards it's nominated for and hope to win.
Oh, a few of you may have watched the Grammys. You know, the little music award ceremony? Well, the footage here CUT OUT all of Lil Wayne's wins. I was utterly devastated. A quick tinternet browse later, I discovered Isatou's favourite little man ever had won no less than 4 Grammy's. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment