I so badly want to write. To write about fashion. To write of what I am passionate about.
For years I have collected Vogue magazines, ever since I was old enough to realise that you spell it Vogue, not Vouge.
Since my dream of becoming a ballet dancer dwindled in front of me, I have had no drive; no fire.
No ambition.
Then it came to me; I love writing, I love fashion. BANG.
And now it is a desire, a passion. I finally have that roaring anger within my very torso - driving me forward, forcing me to succeed; to be happy once more.
The oppurtunity to work at the Vogue house in London would be worth dropping out of University, regardless of the hard work I'd have put in on securing that place.
I want to work in the features section. Help with the organisation of the interviewing of the cover-girls, the celebrities, the fashion know-hows. I'd want to help shimmy the photoshoots and produce an amazing feature every month.
Anyone? Please?

1 comment:
It's my dream too. Good luck to both of us!
Post a Comment