Sunday, 21 December 2008

Let me check my schedule..

You're going to be proud of me. Really. You truly are.
I. Rachael. Isatou. Have made a revision timetable =D
And it is actually working !
I start at 11 every day and read my English Literature book for an hour, then I have a break and have some lunch and watch some TV or come on here for a while. THEN I revise some useful topic from 1.30-3.00, followed by another lengthy break. FINALLY, I revise for either half and hour or an hour depending on topic and time required to do some useful note-taking from either 4 or 4.30-5.00.
And then, I am done for the day !! Good eh?
I have been doing this since Friday [it is Sunday today] and intend to do it every day over the Christmas holidays, excluding, of course, Xmas Eve, Xmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve- afternoon & New Years Day. This means that I get in a good [approx] 17 days of revision. Yey! Bring on that ABB !

No comments: