:D
I am so incredibly proud of myself I could just clap. In fact... screw it, I am :)
I have made the cover and back artwork, I have burned the CD, it works and everything. My brother's Christmas present is complete !!
I'm so happy ! Also, mother's pressie is bought. Just Pop now; and he's a mission to buy anything for.
Anyway; this week has been hectic, what with exams coming up and Christmas coming up and my drama performance coming up; it's all very very stressful. I just want it all to end and for me to have two weeks of fun, usful revision. [Yes, this is me talking...] I want to really know what I'm doing and go into the exams feeling confident with a 'I know I can do well' attitude, not a 'you'll be fine, don't worry attitude.'
Oh man. I've got so much to fill into such a small period of time...
I'm having a panic attack.
Ah well..
Wednesday, 3 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment