Monday, 20 October 2008

Today's obsession is..



Yes, well guessed, Lil Wayne of course. ;)

My word. What has come over me?

He's just so cute! Even with the slightly odd tattoos and teenyness.

I love him.

The music 'aint too bad either.

Does he attract anyone else? No? Oh freakin fabulous.

Ikkle bikkle Lil Wayne!

I just find him so helplessly sexy in the same way that Seth Green is sexy - the way that you want to pick them up and put them in your pocket. They're just adorable.

I'm most certain the 'adorable' description of him is what he's aiming for, being arguably the world's best rapper right now, right? Haha.

He's such a cuuuutie. A bit like a puppy with sex appeal - that's it!

Lil Wayne is a puppy with sex appeal. It's official, y'all.
[Did you like the use of y'all? I thought it was fitting with the whole gangster rapper from New Orleans, Louisiana thing. Oh yeah, I'm down with the kids.]

No comments: